PDR Pushing Dents Modules
One of the two main techniques in removing dents is pushing the dents. Because it is paintless dent removal, the least likely way of damaging the paint for a better finish is pushing from behind. The knowledge and understanding about access points with various models and makes of vehicles provides the basis of what tools and techniques as well as leverage used in various scenarios.
Understanding metal strength and stresses and reading the dent well can o a long way in knowing how to push that dent. In fact it is often a combination of pushing, glue pulling and tap downs that lead to the dent being removed.
Pushing Dents and Associated Techniques Using PDR Rods and Hand Tools
- PDR access point rear light
- PDR Dent Removal Door
- PDR Double Bend Fender Tool
- PDR Guards and Quarter Panel Work
- PDR Pushing Dents
- PDR Pushing Dents from Under the Roof
- PDR Roof Hanger
- PDR Using a Wedge to Assist Access for Tools Quarter Pannel
- PDR Working Through Rear Light Access Point Using Tools to Push Dents
0.00 average based on 0 ratings